Thursday 27 August 2015

An Introduction (GEAR UP)

Bismillahirahmanirahim, 



Assalamualaikum and HI guys :)

 Alhamdulillah all praises to Allah SWT the Almighty I am able to write my first entry. I hope each and every one of you is doing well and in a pink of health with the loved ones. First of all, I am Sharifah Asilah binti Syed Othman an English Communication student in Kolej Profesional Mara Indera Mahkota and currently in semester 5. This blog is solely for academic purpose, written for the course Digital & Mobile Communication (ITE 3563) and specifically to Sir Zulfakhri b Mohd Zulkefli as my lecturer for this course in DEC 5C. In order to complete the course outline of this subject we have been assigned to blogging a topic that interest to us. And as for me I am interested with the well-known topic nowadays which is the “Online Business” because of several reasons (well figure it out in my other entries). Basically there are few objectives that I would like to gain from this blog which are:


  •  To inform and educate people with another form of business that could be beneficial to them
  •  To notify the viewers on how to get started with online business
  •  To inspire the viewers to start creating an online business of their own
  •  To encourage viewers especially the students to start considering a business of their own even a small one as their source of side income



I am truly hoping that I would be able to achieve my goals of this blog because I wanted to see myself, the viewers, my friends, and many others as entrepreneurs in the future. In sha Allah if Allah wills J Thank you for your viewing and perhaps this won’t be your last time, Right?



Stay tune for more!

  

-ShaAsilah-

No comments:

Post a Comment